Program at On Site Languages
Superior – Custom Designed
Participants will perfect their knowledge of the language. They will be able to function easily and fluently in French using a wide range of vocabulary and very complex structures.
The program of instruction is tailored to the particular language needs and objectives of the students. The objectives will be negotiated with the instructor.
Here are some examples:
- ask for and give detailed explanations
- describe the procedure followed in a project
- express opinions on current affairs
- put forward solutions to a problem
- evaluate a proposed change
- convince someone
Review of difficult grammar points if necessary.
- day-to-day life
- current affairs
- work related
- French culture
- idiomatic expressions